What if you could create an effective, sustainable, and profitable business taking care of pets?
You can, and I can show you how!
Let me help you build your vision of a successful business! I will share my knowledge, education, and experience gained from being a pet sitting business owner since 2003.
- Got a love for pooches, kitties, and all other four-legged friends, and want a career with animals?
- Have you ever wondered – – What it would be like to own and operate a pet business, and make money doing what you love?
- Do you want to take your pet business to the next level?
- Do you want to work your business – rather than the main focus being what work has to be done by the business?
- Do you want to build a business where your staff does most of the day to day pet sitting and dog walking, and you manage the office?
- Has anyone every told you that I wouldn’t pay that for a pet sit or dog walking business?
Well let me tell you, I have heard it all. Do you want to find someone who can help you with these questions about your pet business? If the answer to any of these questions is an absolute “Yes!” then please read on…
We each have a unique purpose on this planet, and I’m no different. My purpose is to help you reach your full potential. I am passionate about helping others.
- I want to share with you my knowledge and experience in the pet and business world.
- I want to tell you my success secrets.
- I have a Master of Business Administration, and I have owned a successful pet sitting company since 2003.
- I have personally found that working with coaches has given me the confidence to achieve more, and it has inspired me to reach for my goals both professionally and personally.
Before starting my pet sitting company, I worked as an assistant manager at a women’s clothing store, an administrative assistant, a loan closer, and a waitress. Some of the positive lessons I learned in all these work opportunities were how to get along with diverse personalities, how to solve problems on the go, and how to make great decisions to ensure a positive outcome for all parties.
Your Pet Sitting Business Coaching Program
The business coaching program offers the following benefits to you and your business:
- Goal Setting – Establish goals that motivate and inspire you to achieve more in your business than you thought possible.
- Time and Productivity – Get out of Busy and get in to Productive!
- Coaching Calls – Get private, 45-minute training sessions over the phone.
- Email Coaching – Gain access to someone who will help you make better decisions faster.
- Tools and Templates – Utilize the templates that I use in my business.
- Daily Accountability – Receive a daily accountability email each business day that will help to keep you focused on your tasks at hand.
- Employees vs. Independent Contractors – Find out which one might be best for your business.
You will never feel alone in your business as long as you have someone that you can reach out to when you need help or you just need to talk shop. I am the coach who wants and expects you to succeed in your business, both professionally and personally. I am the coach who wants to help you grow so you can employ others, serve more clients, and enjoy the life your business supports.
I coach privately with a limited number of completely focused and serious potential pet-care business owners each year. I coach pet-lovers who are dedicated to hard work, showing up and learning the ropes from the inside out.
Is that you?
If so, click here to set up a time to talk about your vision and see how I can help you.
Looking for shorter term help? How to set goals? Should I use a pet sitting software? Not sure how or where to market? Click here.
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” –Napoleon Hill
“Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.” – Peter Drucker