Here are just a few reasons why you might like this type of service:
- There are times when you want more than someone coming in two to four times a day.
- You want someone to sleep with your pets, just like you do.
- You have a puppy or a senior dog who needs to go out in the middle of the night. We can do that!
- You have a senior dog that lays down and can’t get up so you need someone there who can help them when they need to go out to potty or get a drink of water.
- You have a medical condition or an illness that requires close monitoring.
What does overnight pet sitting mean?
So let’s see, someone comes over, gives me their 100% undivided attention, makes me dinner, gives me hugs and kisses, then cuddles up with me all night? Where do I sign up!? There’s no place like home….Toto, we’re not in a kennel anymore. Yep, your pets will think they’re cheating on you by having their own vacation-destination-relaxation in their own home! They will receive cuddles all through the night. You will actually be able to relax on vacation this time because your four legged family is safe and cozy with their favorite pet sitter. This is a 10 to 24-hour sleeping stay, including a mid-day and dinner visit. This is an extremely popular service.
- Each overnight visit includes:
- Feeding in the evening and in the morning
- Walking in the evening and in the morning
- Play time
How much does this cost?
Overnight Visits $145 for 10 to 12-hour stay. Includes a quick 15 minute midday visit to let them go out to potty. Additional visits at $22 per visit.
We book up quickly, so make your reservations as soon as possible!